3rd April - 7.45pm
'Malcolm's Treasure Hunt' at the Clubhouse.
- Judge Malcolm Ranieri FRPS, MPAGB AFIAP,BPE5*.
- New format this year, find the competition rules here.
TBA April - 2pm to 4pm
Field trip to Birmingham to photograph the canals led by Stewart Band LRPS. More details to follow
10th April - 7.45pm
Presentation at the clubhouse - MCPF Travelling Portfolio
- The Travelling Portfolio is made up of prints and PDI selected from the Photofolio Exhibition held last June. The winning images plus some of the accepted images go into make up an evening entertainment. MCPF judges Judith and Roger Parry and Graham Walton provide a commentary for the prints (first half) and PDI (second half).
17th April - 7.45pm
Interclub Competition vs Banbury at the Clubhouse
- The competition is Prints only (24 for each club) with a break half way through. Marks out of 20.
- They last two competitions have been very close with each club winning one.
- Judge - John Haines
24th April - 7.45pm
Lecture at the Clubhouse
26th April - 2pm to 4pm
Workshop at Wellesbourne Village Hall.
- Tutorial/critique session where members bring images on a memory stick for consideration by members present.
- Dick Prior ARPS,EFIAP/s,BPE5*
- Workshop contribution £3 each