9th April - 7.45pm
- MCPF Travelling Portfolio
- The Travelling Portfolio is made up of Prints and PDIs selected from the Photofolio Exhibition held the previous June. The winning images plus a number of the accepted images provide an evening of entertainment with MCPF judges Judith and Roger Parry plus an invited judge providing a commentary for the Prints (first half) and PDIs (second half).
Monday 15th April - 7.30pm at Banbury Camera Club
- SPG vs Banbury.
- The competition is Prints only (24 for each club) with a break half way through. Marks out of 20.
- The last two competitions have been very close with SPG just beating BCC .
- Judge - TBA (arranged by BCC).
Thursday 18 April - 8:15am to 4:00pm
- Birmingham to photograph the canals and places of interest.
- Led by Malcolm Ranieri FRPS and Stewart Band LRPS.
- Meet at Stratford Station in time to take 08:26 to Birmingham Moor Street.
30th April – 7.45pm
- Merit 2.
- Judge - Trevor Rudkin LRPS
- 2 Prints & 2 DPIs per entrant
- Rules can be found here.