15th January - 7.45pm
- "Midland Waterways - Then & Now" - a talk by Roger Butler LRPS spanning some 50 years and using 35mm slides and DPIs to show the changes that have taken place over the decades.
22th January - 7.45pm
- Merit 2.
- Judge - Bob Train LRPS CPAGB
- 2 Prints & 2 DPIs per entrant
- Rules can be found here.
29th January - 7.45pm
- Audio-Visuals - following the successful introduction of this event last year, another opportunity for members to show and talk about their AV work. If you haven't tried AV, why not give it a go?
- Organised by Michael Robertson-Smith.
© Stratford Photo Group