Stratford Photo Group 2019-20 Programme
Welcome to the 2019-20 Stratford Photo Group Programme.
The programme starts on Tue 17 Sep with the first of our invited speakers: “Perpetually in Motion”, a talk by Claire Carter, artist turned photographer, about her landscape images.
This is followed on Tue 24 Sep by our usual “Show & Tell” session for members to show images taken over the summer.
From Oct to May, we average three meetings a month made up of the following:
- Another 5 invited speakers:
- Peter Gennard MFIAP EFIAP/p: “PG Tips – Latest Brew”
- Alan Stringer ARPS DPAGB “Photography My Way”
- Martin Fry FRPS EFIAP/p AV-EFIAP ABPE APAGB “Capturing The Moment”
- Phil Cooling FRPS “Weird & Wonderful…ish”
- Mike Sharples ARPS MPAGB EFIAP BPE5* ”A Few Happy Snaps”
- 3 Merit Competitions, each with 2 Prints & 2 Projected Images from each participant
- Annual Panels Competition with 2 Panels from each participant per section – colour, mono, nature, creative
- Annual Cups Competition with 2 Prints & 2 Projected Images from each participant per section – colour, mono, nature, creative
- 4 Inter-Club Competitions:
- SPG v Evesham v Studley at Bishopton
- SPG v Droitwich v Evesham “Match That” at Droitwich
- SPG v Leamington at Leamington
- SPG v Banbury at Bishopton
- Another 5 members’ evenings:
- “Going For Gold” – talk by Dick Prior ARPS EFIAP/g
- Mono Interest Group presents members’ work
- Christmas Event – a fun social for members
- Audio-visuals – members show their audio-visual work
- Malcolm’s Treasure Hunt – 8 images on a USB:
- 3 Workshops: topics to be confirmed
- 2 Field Trips in the programme (additional ad hoc field trips are organised by members)
- 1 Olympus Presentation & Demonstration
We finish the season with our Annual General Meeting on 02 June.
PDF copy of programme