Stratford Photo Group 2021-22 Programme
Update: meetings in September, October, November & December will be held as Zoom meetings. We hope to be meeting in our clubhouse, Bishopton Community Centre, from January 2022.
In addition to the programmed meetings, we shall be arranging field trips and additional workshops to accommodate members’ requirements on an ad hoc basis in July and August 2021.
The programme opens on Tuesday 14 September with a “Show & Tell” Members’ Evening.
The other programmed meetings are:
- Four Lectures:
- “All The Gear & No Idea” - a Zoom talk by Roger Hance FRPS
- “In Search of the Je ne sais quoi" by Aleks Gjika DPAGB EFIAP
- “A Stroll on the Wild Side - Wildlife in Colour & Monochrome” by Michael Windle MPAGB ARPS
- “My Process, My Way” by Huw Alban
- Internal Competitions:
- Three Merit Competitions (1 & 2 - DPIs only; 3 - Prints & DPIs)with Judges
- Panels Evening (open, any genre)
- Annual Cups (open, 3 Prints & 3 DPIs any genre) with Judge
- Four Inter-Club Competitions:
- 3-way with Evesham & Studley (at Studley - To be confirmed)
- Match That with Droitwich & Evesham (at Evesham - To be confirmed)
- Leamington at Leamington
- Banbury at Banbury
- Malcolm’s Treasure Hunt
- MCPF Travelling Portfolio
- AGM & Awards (2021 AGM in January and 2022 AGM in June).
Our intention for 2021-22 is to be proactively responsive to members’ wishes and suggestions with additional events around this core programme so please let us know what you would like your club to include.
PDF copy of programme