Stratford Photo Group 2022-23 Programme
Please see the monthly programme pages for the latest information.
In addition to the programmed meetings, we shall be arranging field trips and additional workshops to accommodate members’ requirements on an ad hoc basis.
The programme opens on Tuesday 13 September with a “Show & Tell” Members’ Evening.
The other programmed meetings are:
- Four Lectures:
- “Landscapes” by Andy Page
- “In-camera Movement & Multiple Exposures" by Any Page
- “Observational Photography” by Colin Walls CPAGB AIPF ARPS
- “TBA” by John Haines
- Two Merit Competitions:
- Merit 1 judged by John Haines
- Merit 2 judged by Dave Tucker
- One Guest Reviewer Evenings:
- Seven Members' Evenings (4 Workshops; Mono; Audio-Visual; Malcolm's Treasure Hunt)
- Two Inter-Club Competitions
- "Match That" fun competition with Droitwich & Evesham (DPIs)
- SPG v Banbury (24 Prints from each Club)
- MCPF Travelling Portfolio
- Fieldtrips - to be added to the monthly programme pages as they are arranged.
Our intention for 2022-23 is to be proactively responsive to members’ wishes and suggestions with additional events/fieldtrips around this core programme so please let us know what you would like your club to include.
PDF copy of programme