Stratford Photo Group 2023-24 Programme
Please see the monthly programme pages for the latest information.
In addition to the programmed meetings, we shall be arranging field trips and additional workshops to accommodate members’ requirements on an ad hoc basis.
The programme opens on Tuesday 13 September with a “Show & Tell” Members’ Evening and Members will be asked to propose themes/subjects for Members' Evenings and Workshops.
The other programmed meetings are:
- One Lecture: “What Judges Want” by Phil Cooling FRPS
- Two Merit Competitions:
- Merit 1 judged by Louise Hill
- Merit 2 judged by Colin Walls
- One Guest Reviewer Evening: reviews and comments by Graham Walton DPAGB
- Six Members' Evenings (3 Workshops; Mono; Audio-Visual; Malcolm's Treasure Hunt)
- Four Inter-Club Competitions
- SPG v Evesham v Kempsey (8 Prints & 8 DPIs from each club)
- "Match That" fun competition with Droitwich & Evesham (DPIs)
- SPG v Leamington (12 Prints & 12 DPIs from each club)
- SPG v Banbury (12 Prints & 12 DPIs from each club)
- MCPF Travelling Portfolio
- Fieldtrips - to be added to the monthly programme pages as they are arranged.
Our intention for 2023-24 is to be proactively responsive to members’ wishes and suggestions with additional events/fieldtrips around this core programme so please let us know what you would like your club to include.
PDF copy of programme