06th January - 7.30pm - Aim to be at Droitwich by 7:15pm
- "Match That" - Competition with Droitwich and Evesham at Droitwich. A fun evening during which the competing clubs put up an image in turn (from its bank of 48 images) that the other clubs attempt to match. The judge awards points for a match and for the best image in each round. The club with the most points is declared the winner. The judge's verdict in the later rounds becomes increasingly bizarre and heckling is in order.
- Judge: Terry Livesley LRPS
14th January - 7.45pm
- "Photography My Way" - Alan Stringer ARPS DAPGB talks about his darkroom prints.
21st January - 7.45pm
- Merit 2.
- Judge - Ken Hudson CPAGB BPE3*
- 2 Prints & 2 DPIs per entrant
- Rules can be found here.
28th January - 7.45pm
- Audio-Visuals - following the successful introduction of this event two years ago, another opportunity for members to show and talk about their AV work. If you haven't tried AV, why not give it a go?
- Organised by Michael Robertson-Smith.