POSTPONED to TUE 12th JUN - see in June 2018 Programme page.
This is the re-scheduled opportunity to visit CEWE's state of the art production facility in Warwick housing some of the very latest in printing technology.
- CEWE produces a range of printed photographic goods, from photo books to prints, wall art to gifts,
- We will get the chance to see the end-to-end production process for producing photo books.
- Directions to CEWE Warwick
15th May - 7.45pm
Lecture at the clubhouse Anne Sutcliffe FRPS EFIAP. Anne is a member of the Fotospeed Lecture Service.
- "Let's Be Broadminded" a talk illustrated with prints.
- Anne was our judge for last year's Merit 2 DPIs competition and gave a talk in March 2016
22nd May - 7.45pm
Annual Cups Competition at the Clubhouse.
- Judge Graham Walton DPAGB
- Rules can be found here.
24th May - 2pm to 4pm
Workshop at Wellesbourne Village Hall. (All Wellesbourne workshops cancelled until further notice.)